(that is the Queen City...Charlotte...for those of you not familiar with Charlotte slang)
We are back after a fun weekend in Columbia with Nana Stewart and Papa Rock. It was a great time with cousins and Uncle Tripp, Aunt Becky and Uncle Will (Kylie's fav). Walker's little dedication was sweet and then we had a brunch afterwards. Good times with the fam.
Rodgers started getting sick Friday with a cold. Then Kylie started Sunday. Now it is me. It is that fun feeling of pressure in your head where you think your eyeballs may pop out if you don't pass out first...wait, maybe that is just me on medication...I'm not sure. Medicine and I don't get along. Thank goodness Mom is here 'cause I am OUT OF IT!!! Needless to say, I missed both Bible studies yesterday and playgroup today. My main concern: I am leaving for my girls weekend on Friday at 2:00, so I HAVE to be better!!!!!!
Okay, I am going back to the couch...just wanted you to know we are still alive...barely...
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww! Ang, I hope you feel better SOON!!! Love you!
Post a Comment