Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Does anyone care what I'm writing???

I think I have been doing laundry all day...well, except for being at playgroup for a couple hours. How do we wear this many clothes and use this many towels? Do we really need to change the sheets every week??? gross...just kidding...
So...how about stainless steel? Love my appliances, but they aren't so fun to clean. Anyone with me on this? And how do the kids know to run right up after I am done and put their hands all over them again? Are they born with that knowledge or have I somehow taught them how to do everything annoying and frustrating?
I've been thinking about nicknames this morning. Rodgers got mad earlier because I said Rodgers Tomlinson and he said, "No, it is Rodgers T." Then I was remembering how he called Kylie "Ky" the other day and she said, "No, don't say that! It's Kylie. Kylie Grace." Does everyone get called nicknames no matter what their name is? Have you ever met someone who didn't have a nickname? What if you don't like what people call you, but you aren't like Rodgers and Kylie and just say no? Do you just let them keep on calling you that name you don't like?
Wanted to update everyone on my Bible study on Genesis that wrapped up last night. I got there a little late, and they had already started playing Bible Jeopardy with questions from Genesis. I want y'all to be proud, so here's how it went down: my team kicked butt and won the whole game and everyone was amazed by our wisdom and knowledge and God was glorified through our efforts. Ok, maybe not...probably more like: we were at NEGATIVE 2700 going into final Jeopardy, but ended up with positive 100 after a correct answer; we were amazed by our lack of ability to retain facts, but God was glorified anyway through our efforts.
Oh, got a phone call from Dwight today...you know, from The Office. It was good talking with him. If you want to get a phone call, too, go to www.theofficedvd.com. Once you enter the site there is a place to click get a call...fun times...

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Angie, what's my nickname? Whatever it is...NO! Just kidding. I like nicknames! Do you want to wash my clothes and sheets too? I'll just throw them in with yours since you do it all day anyways! Maybe you can do better on our trivia for Significance! Love you and miss you this week!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for coming to our club on Monday - it was so fun to have you there! Please come anytime! I received a call from Dwight this morning...that was so fun! If it was your doing thanks for the fun morning surprise!

amanda said...

Thanks for the link to Dwight's phone calls!! That made for a very entertaining morning for Matt!!