Okay, so LAST WEEK (a week ago today) we went to the pumpkin patch with Nana Kathy while she was here. It was the same one as last year, so we got a new picture on the same tractor as last year...you can all now go scroll back through a year of blogs to see last year's because I bet you are trying to remember it right now, aren't you??? Anyway, we picked out some pumpkins and went on the hayride to the barn to see the animals. The funniest: Rodgers and Kylie feeding the animals! They both wanted to do it, but then they were scared & excited at the same time, and it tickled when the goats and sheep ate the food out of their hands.
Daddy helped them make a jack-o-lantern out of one of the pumpkins that night to help Rodgers along in not thinking they were scary anymore. It worked like a charm, and the three of them had a blast.
Later that night, I was pulling out some clothes to pack for my girls weekend (!!!!!), Rod was laying on the bed and Kylie was climbing around all over. All of a sudden we hear this huge thud!! I turned around and there is Kylie getting up off the floor (from a totally sprawled out position) giggling and saying that was fun and she is gonna do it again. Well, neither Rod nor I saw what she did, so we came around to watch as she climbed back up on top of our bed. Once she made it apparent she was about to jump, Rod told her to wait and put a pillow on the floor to soften the landing. The next thing we know, she is belly flopping off the bed straight onto the floor!! It was the funniest thing ever! Rod and I were laughing hysterically and she remained completely unfazed and just kept climbing back up and jumping again. We finally made her stop, but all we could think of was that kid in Big Mama's House 2 who jumped off all the random places throughout the movie. Too funny.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I would like to see the flying pumpkin in person!
Post a Comment