Sunday, January 06, 2008

Daddy's girl

So I bought a cute little dress at the mall yesterday with Betty, and I was trying it on tonight.  Kylie wanted to see it, so she came in and said, "oh that's so cute, Mom!  I like that!"  Rodgers came and said, "Wow!" and gave me a hug.  (Isn't it great how your kids always make you feel beautiful?!)  Anyway, I started taking it off and putting my clothes back and on and Kylie said, "No, Mom, don't take it off!  You have to wear it!"  I said, "Well it is for special things, like maybe a party or a date night with Daddy, not to just wear around the house."  She stood there for a minute looking at me, then said, "Well...alright.  I guess you can come on a date night with us one time."  LOL!  She really thinks he is all hers, doesn't she???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, that's cute!! :) totally a daddy's girl!!