Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!






Yay 2008!  Can't wait to see what this year holds for the Miller family!  I am sure it will be more madness, just like last year...but even better!
New Year's Eve was spent with a bunch of fun friends at Village Tavern for dinner.  Betty and I drank our last, but best, martini of the year: The Hemmingway.  If you have never had one, go get one, and you can think of it when you remember your highs from 2008.  Yes, it is that good.  So anyway, the Millers, the Swineharts, the Pinks, and the Shaks stuffed our faces til our clothes didn't fit - oh wait, mine didn't fit before I even got there - and laughed until our stomachs hurt.  I'm not sure if everyone else in the restaurant enjoyed the time as much as we did, but hey, it was New Year's Eve...and we were "those people."  It is SO FUN to be "those people!"  Thanks for a good time, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ang! i miss you guys so much! (how sad that i just said "you guys" instead of "ya'll" -- ahhh i've been gone too long!!)