Monday, January 28, 2008
So I'm Not From The South!
I made Kylie grits for breakfast. Or I guess I should say I tried to make her grits. I even added butter and pepper and cheese like Rod does when he makes them. Well, I gave them to her and she was so excited that I made her grits! Then she tasted them and said, "Oh Mom! These are not good!" I said, "What do you mean they aren't good? I made them just like Daddy does." She said, "NO, you really didn't! Did you put in butter?" I said yes. "Did you put in pepper?" I said yes. "Did you put in a little bit of cheese?" I said yes. "Well, sorry, but they are gross!" I told her I was sorry she didn't like them, but that grits are gross anyway, so she should really just eat cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment