I got "tagged" a few days ago by my friend Amanda on her blog, and was to post the Top Ten Things I Love About My Husband, so here they are:
1. He is honest. I always know I will get the truth from him.
2. He is loyal. I know he will always be there for me.
3. He is smart...way smarter than I would ever give him credit for.
4. He is a great handy man! What would I do around here without him? So many projects...
5. He has a ridiculous laugh that makes me roll my eyes.
6. He loves kids. He has the greatest connection with children and loves them like crazy.
7. He loves the Lord and wants our kids to know Him, too.
8. He is a great dad! He adores his princess, is so proud of Rodgers, and loves his time with Elijah.
9. He loves me like crazy and somehow puts up with all my madness.
10. He has the greatest sense of humor! He finds humor and can joke around in any circumstance and makes me laugh A LOT!
Now, I am tagging some of you:
Rules: 1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules. 2) List the Top Ten Things you love about your husband. 3) Tag people and link to their blogs. 4) Let the people know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment