Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My big boys

Yesterday, Elijah pulled himself up to the coffee table.  Why does he want to stand up???  Now we will have to deal with falling down!  And poor little guy has 3 top teeth trying to poke through and he is feeling it...and not in a good way!  They almost made it through last night.  Maybe tonight is the night?  Sweet relief is right around the corner!
Today he tried turkey dogs for dinner for the first time and LOVED them!!!  So funny!  I actually picked one up that he dropped on his tray and tried to feed it to him and he pressed his lips together and looked away.  He only wanted to do it himself.  Oh boy...here we go!

Today, Rodgers got his allergy shots and was so grown up about it!  He was trying so hard to be brave!  He walked right back when they called his name.  He told me that he didn't want me to hold him and that he wanted to do it by himself.  So he tried really hard, but he kept getting freaked out at the last minute when she was about to stick the needle in him.  I ended up having to hold him still, but he still did so much better!  I was so proud of him!

My boys are growing up.  Whether I like it or not.

No comments: