Thursday, May 22, 2008

Girls weekend

Mom, Elijah, and I went up to Richmond last Friday night and spent the night at Ian & Courtney's house.  Courtney looks SO cute with her little baby belly!!  I can't wait until June 10 to know if it is a boy or a girl!!!!  Then, we took Courtney and left for IKEA Saturday morning.  We shopped for hours!  Our mission: baby furniture for Baby B.  We found some great stuff at IKEA!  It was my first time at one of their stores, and I loved every minute of it.  I really think you could spend a whole day and not see it all.  Then we went to BabiesRUs to look at furniture and strollers and "stuff."  Then to the outlet mall for more random shopping and lots of maternity clothes.  We had such a great time hanging out, and Eli was a trooper.  We stayed in a hotel Saturday night and went to a wonderful brunch on the river Sunday morning.  Then we headed back for more shopping.  We shopped so long, we had to meet Dad off of I-95 to trade him cars on his way home!  We finally made it back to Richmond around 5:00 just in time to eat some pizza with Ian.  Mom, Eli and I got home just before 11pm.  It was a refreshing time away from home.  The only bad thing: the only pictures I took were of furniture!!!  What is wrong with me???

No comments: