Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Back to the doctor

Well, happy anniversary to us...Kylie was up all night with hurting ears.  Rod actually spent the night with her downstairs in the big red chair, so I had the whole bed to myself and slept pretty well.  She was still pretty miserable this morning, but I managed to keep her quiet enough to let her brothers sleep in.  Elijah slept until 8:15, and then he and I woke Rodgers up!  So basically, had it not been for Kylie's ears, I could've had a great night of sleep and a low-key morning!  Oh well.  I told Kylie I was going to take her to the doctor to get some medicine.  She said, "Which doctor?  I don't want to go to the energy doctor to get medicine in my arms!"  I assured her that we were not going to the "ALLERGY doctor" but were going to the doctor who would look in her ears and give her medicine to drink, not shots.  That was fine with her, and she did a great job when we got there, too.  The nurse said she couldn't believe how well she did!  When we finished at the doctor, Kylie wanted to know where we were going next and asked if we could go to "get a bite to eat."  What?  Who says that???  Anyway, I told her no, but that we were going to Target and she could get a juice box.  So, unfortunately, it looks like I am filling my refrigerator back up with prescriptions and juice.

No comments: