



After the shower, Kerry, Amy, Caroline and I went shopping for a little while and then hung out at Kerry's house and looked at all her fun baby stuff! Her nursery is so cute!
I came home and finished mudding the bathroom walls just in time to change and head to Caroline's birthday dinner at Cantina! Yummy! We had a fun time celebrating her 26 years! Happy birthday, Dash!

I came home after dinner and CRASHED!!!
Sunday morning we went to church and then home to work on projects: the den floor, the bathroom, hanging stuff on the walls...busy day! Rod and the kids did get to head to the pool while I put my feet up for a little bit, too. But check out this grout-free tub and smooth, primed bathroom walls!
And don't you love the black den floor?? Things are coming together!
Now it is Monday, and the kids and I are having a fun morning of the usual craziness. They came into my room together at 7:30, both in great moods, to say good morning, then ran back to their room to dress in matching shorts. They then came back to tell me that "it isn't fair that we don't have matching shirts." Ok?! What? Anyway, they have been playing all kinds of stuff this morning from UNO to puzzles, to Kylie throwing the frisbee and saying "get it, puppy!" and Rodgers running around on all fours and picking it up in his mouth...strange... It is a hot one outside, so I am sure we will be heading to the pool before long. Hope you all are doing well! Would love to hear from you!!!!



3 comments:
Angie are you sure you are pregnant? You seem to be doing to much to be as far along as you say you are. The Den looks great but not as good as the bathroom. Great job to all who helped. I love the pictures of you and all your friends but for those of us who have never met them name tags would help put the name with the face. Also a few more pictures of the hard working Hubby and Dad. Just remember after Elijah comes and you will be RESTING,,,, we expect daily updates. Ha Ha But anyway thanks for taking the time to keep us all involved in you wonderful lives.
Love,
Aunt Wendy
hey!! your belly is so cute too!! you look so great, ang! :) i miss you lots & lots! i love checking your blog - i get on here all the time! i'll try to be better about leaving comments so you know i'm here! :) LOVE YOU!!!
Brian and I miss you so much!! We need to get some updated pictures of Brady on our blog. He is getting so big and is adorable of course! Looks like there is a lot of change around your house!! I can't wait to see pics of the baby!
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment