Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Carolina Hotel

We took the kids swimming at the pool at the hotel.  When we were pulling in Rodgers said, "Wow, have you ever been here before?"  I told him I used to work there.  He said, "That's incredible!  Isn't that incredible Dada?"  Then we told the kids that the first time we ever met each other was when I was working in that hotel.  Rodgers wanted to know how old I was when we met, and I told him 22.  He said, "Wow!  That is even older than a teenager!"  Not sure what that meant, but it was funny.
The kids had a great time at the pool.  There is a kiddie pool, the big pool, a hot tub, and a fountain for them to run through (or Eli to crawl through).  Kylie went in the hot tub for the first time and loved it!


1 comment:

Caroline said...

that can't be elijah! he's already changed so much since i saw him a month ago!