Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kylie's vacation pictures
















I just got pictures off Mom's camera from Kylie's trip up to the family reunion last month, so I wanted to share them.  There was obviously a lot I don't have pictures of from her trip as well.  She had a wonderful time at Nana Irwin's house.  She got to see Aunt Kim and her new robot vacuum which made quite an impression on her.  Mom and Dad had to go into Pittsburgh for a day to visit some friends, and Kylie stayed with Nana Irwin.  They had a fun morning together playing and taking baby Sarah for a walk down to the gazebo, etc, but after lunch Kylie said, "What are we going to do now, Nana?  I just can't stay in the house all day!"  So, they went to visit Uncle Kevin and then stopped at McDonald's for dinner.  After the weekend in Pittsburgh, she headed to NJ with Mom to the apartment and was there for the week, then back to PA to visit Nana and Papa B.  There she got to go to a couple parties and go out on the boat.  This was her longest trip yet (2 weeks), and she did just fine; she didn't get homesick at all!  We were glad to have her back, though!  It sure was quiet without her!

No comments: