My baby boy is ONE!!!! His party was a lot of fun. It was low-key with just the family (JUST - haha) and a couple friends. We played in the backyard, grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, ate dirt cake and opened presents. It was great time being together. He woke up GRUMPY, so we were a little worried, but he did fine.
Sweet Eli! You are such a joy! I am loving every minute of being your Mama. You are growing so quickly, and I love each new glimpse of your personality. God has big plans for your life; I know you will do great things. Elijah: Jehovah is God. May you be God's spokesman of truth, love, and grace. I love you!



3 comments:
you got a haircut! CUTE!
Random - but I LOVE your hair in this pic!
ok, not so random. just noticed that caroline commented about your hair too! :)
Post a Comment