Last week, Kylie brought me the most beautiful flower and asked me to put it in the little vase in the kitchen. She said, "I growed it just for you in my flower garden at my house." So sweet. Her flower boxes on her little house are full of gorgeous flowers! She is so good about watering and taking care of plants. She definitely did not get that from her Mama...
Last Thursday, I took my four kids over to Betty's to play with her four kids for a while. They had a blast and Betty and I laughed a lot! The picture is near the end of our visit when we were winding down (attempting to anyway) with a Magic School Bus video.
And last, but not least, a picture of Rodgers reading one of Nana Stewart's Halloween books. I've always told you I find him reading everything everywhere, but this was a new one that had me laughing so I got a picture of it.



No comments:
Post a Comment