Sometimes I think I could just type all day everyday because I hear the funniest things come out of these little mouths! Today on the way to school (some moms don't know what they are missing as their kids take the bus to school in the morning!), they were asking me about going to the pumpkin patch. Rodgers has a field trip next Friday so I was telling him next Friday, which is Nana Kathy's birthday...
R: Nana Kathy's birthday! Yay! I love birthdays! Can we go?
Me: Well, I think they will come here for your soccer game if Aunt Courtney doesn't have her baby.
Ky: Oh goodie! I wonder what kind of party she will have? Who will she invite?
R: Well, you KNOW she will invite Papa Fred; he IS her husband, you know.
Ky: Well, you don't know. He might not be able to come. He might have to work or something.
That Papa Fred. He must be the hardest worker ever! He doesn't even get to go to parties! :)
I kept Will this morning for a while, then took both he and Eli over to Daniela while I went to the chiropractor, then picked them both up and we came and had lunch before going to pick up the girls and Rodgers. Will got to experience Eli's crazy lunch rituals with me. When I took this picture, I had just cleaned off the peanut butter in his hair, nose, and ears, all over his face, arms AND TOES!! For the love!!! I think we need a full body bib with holes cut out for eyes and mouth!
I had to get a picture of my van busting at the seams with all the kids. Buckling up was not fun, but the rest of the ride was a blast!
Once we got home, we got gumballs (yay! good days at school!), then headed outside to run relay races, kick soccer balls, play wiffle ball...good times. They all just came in to the playroom to cool off...yes, they needed to cool off after playing outside in mid-October. Anyway, Rodgers was climbing something in the playroom and knocked Kylie's soccer trophy off the ledge and it broke. I was listening the whole time and heard the following:
Will: Rodgers, you broke it!
Ky: Oh man! Now I'll have to get Daddy to fix it. Will, my daddy can fix anything. Can yours?
Will: I don't think so.
Imani: Rodgers you better tell your mom you broke it.
Rodgers: NO! Don't tell her! She will get so mad at me! She does not like things to be broken!
Kylie: Well, you are gonna have to tell her cause she probably knows anyway. She's a mom.
Rodgers: I already prayed and asked God to forgive me cause I was sorry, so it's over. We're not gonna talk about it anymore!
Seriously, who wouldn't laugh at these conversations???



1 comment:
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment