She's here! Princess Peyton Elizabeth Berkheimer was born yesterday, October 30, at 4:28 pm weighing in at 8 lbs 11 oz, and 20.5 inches long! It was a long day for Mama Courtney, who was induced EARLY in the morning and ended up in a c-section, but everyone is doing great now! -except for me because I have to wait until next Friday night to go up there and hold her!!!!! AHHHH I am so jealous of everyone there right now!!! I may be the most in love Aunt ever and I can't even hold her! Kylie says she likes the pictures, but she wants to see her "in real life," so I think she feels the same way I do. The kids sent Peyton a Happy Birthday video yesterday when she was born, so I attached that below for your viewing pleasure as well. Eli is not the best singer.







No comments:
Post a Comment