Looks like a party, right? Nope, just me and 9 kids hanging out on a Wednesday afternoon. Rodgers, Kylie, Elijah, Imani and I (the normal gang) were hanging out when Hannah and Micah showed up. Then came Will. At that point I figured we might as well throw Owen and Jule into the mix and give Tara a chance to pack for her trip without interruption. So there we were. It was wild! It was crazy! It was just the way I like it! We had fencing matches, soccer games, relay races, obstacle courses, swinging, sliding, piggy-back rides, and a baby chasing all the big kids around trying to keep up! I love that we have "that yard" in the neighborhood...you know the one...with all the screams and squeals of laughter that make the neighbors wonder if we're living it up or dying? What a crew of kids we have!




1 comment:
We never got a call to join the fun! Maybe next time!
Post a Comment