Sunday, October 05, 2008

Mom for rent

We had the most absurd conversation on the way home from church this morning!  It all started with me asking the kids about doing cartwheels with their babysitter yesterday.  Then for some reason Rod thought it would be funny to take a vote on who thought Mama should have to do a cartwheel, headstand and handstand while they all rated me.  We took a vote and thankfully I WON, so I didn't break any bones, but then came the funny part:
Rodgers: Come on Mama!  Just do it and we'll rent you for lots of money!
Me: What???  (laughing uncontrollably)  What do you mean you'll rent me?
Rodgers: Dada said we would rent you.
Me: No, he said RATE me!
Rod: Who are you gonna rent her to, Rodgers?
Rodgers: Probably Dustin, Betty, Tyler, Bryce, Dylan and Avary.
Rod: What is she gonna do for them?
Rodgers: Be their other mom!  I bet we could make a thousand dollars renting Mama!

LOL!  He must REALLY think I'm a good mom!  :)

2 comments:

the swineharts said...

lol that is a riot. Can you do some cart wheels for me :-)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I want to see the cartwheels too!