Ok, so they got there, and then the next thing I knew the yard was full of grass. They have to come back and finish the back after the fence is up so the fence man doesn't rip it up. All the shrubs will go in then, too. The most exciting part is that Bobby (landscaping boss) told me today that he is going to let me have a dogwood! :) He told me Saturday he wouldn't give me one cause he could tell I was going to try to kill it.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so crazy!! these people are fast. can't wait to come see it. Where is the pool??
I'm with Betty! I guess we'll have to settle for the sprinkler and a patio chair with our feet in the kiddie pool! Won't that be a picture, with the 2 of you in your maternity swimsuits! Perhaps I'll look like I lost weight :-)
NanaKathy
Post a Comment