Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fun day with Mama's friends!

Today we went to lunch with Beth at the food court at the mall during her lunch break. It was a great time catching up with a dear friend! She loved seeing Kylie since she hadn't seen her in almost a year! She had changed a little bit...
On the way to the mall Kylie asked me, "Mama, are we there yet?" I said no, and that the cars in front of us were going pretty slow so it was going to take longer. Kylie said, "Oh, that's ok. You just push the beep button like Daddy does and the cars get out of your way." I said, "Oh really? Is that what Daddy does?" She said, "Yeah, and he does it all the time so he can go fast." DADDY IS SO BUSTED! I called Rod. He of course got a huge kick out of the conversation.
After lunch we went and picked up Kerry and headed to the pool! We had a great time playing in the freezing water. I had the hardest time getting in, but the kids enjoyed splashing me and pouring water down my back with the bucket. They both swam all over the pool and raced Kerry across the pool a couple times. Unfortunately, I left my camera in the car, so you can't see any pictures. Next time.
Hope you guys had a fun day, too! Oh, and did I mention that I love my yard??? :) I even love going out to turn on the sprinkler because that means I have grass that is nice enough to water!

No comments: