Saturday, May 05, 2007

Where's the love?!?!

Kylie came and jumped in our bed this morning and climbed over me to get to Daddy. I asked her to come cuddle me and she said, "No, I like Daddy. You can cuddle yourself." This is the morning after she wouldn't give me a hug good night because she said she gave her hugs to Daddy. When she was going up I asked one more time where my hug was and she stuck out her hand and said, "here it is!" Talk about a Daddy's girl!
At least I still have Rodgers. We were shopping this afternoon and the woman working in the store commented to him about his shirt which reads "my dad is the man." She said, "is your Dad way cool?" And he said, "Yes, but Mama is even better!" LOVE IT!
I had a fun morning hanging out with Amy for her birthday! A few girls went to her house for bagels this morning and then out to get pedicures! Fun times! It felt so good when the woman was rubbing that lotion on my legs with the massaging chair on full throttle. The perfect past time for a rainy day!
Daddy is at the Wachovia golf tournament today...in the rain, but I am sure he is still having a blast. There's just something about being at a golf tournament. I said last year at this time that I was for sure getting tickets for this year. We had them offered to us three days this week and I still didn't get to go. Funny how that works. Anyway, maybe next year...
So did I ever tell you about how the patio guy who came out last Saturday still hasn't sent me my quote???? Or how the original guy I had given up on and then who called me Monday to say he was coming that afternoon has never been heard from again since that phone call???? I'm telling you, these are a different breed of people...a breed where customer service is of no concern...a breed I am not a fan of...
Well, I am off to wash my one pair of jeans that fits me because it is cold today and I have already worn them too many times without washing in between...and I need to wear them again tonight!!!
Later tater tots!

No comments: