Does anyone know the statistics on how many professional painters are suicidal??? And can anyone tell me why I just put the THIRD coat of Lowe's "premium one coat coverage paint" on the foyer walls and stairway???
I will say though that it was worth it just to hear the following conversation this morning when the kids woke up and tried to sneak downstairs without getting me:
Kylie: Wow! Look at this beautiful paint!
Rodgers: Yeah, Mama, you did a good job painting!
Mama: Thanks, Daddy helped me last night, too.
Kylie: Oh, that was so sweet of Daddy!
Who knew they would care about the paint? Rodgers asked if after the brown was done I could paint green next instead of blue. (He knows the green is for his room, versus the blue for the nursery.) I told him that sounded like a good idea.
The kids are all excited today because I have a doctor appointment and they get to go play across the street at Owen and Jule's house. They keep asking if it is time for me to leave yet...nice.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment