Tuesday, May 01, 2007

pictures...

Kylie's first haircut...as she stares down the poor woman


After her haircut when we showed Daddy the haircut that he failed to appreciate...


The messy bathroom walls that will be so fun to resurface tonight!

And last but not least, the train adventure. -please note Ky's hat and gloves!



And now, sadly, I must tell you about the missed photo opportunity this morning. I came down from taking my shower and walked into the den to witness the sweetest thing EVER! Rodgers was reading Kylie a book and pointing to the words as he read them. Then he stopped and looked at her and said, "Kylie, do you remember what this word says? It is the same as this one over here." SO CUTE!!! Anyway, by the time I got the camera she had moved on and wasn't sitting with him anymore, so you'll just have to take my word that it was a precious moment!

No comments: